What are the benefits of an Apprenticeship Program?
The following are some of the benefits of the registered apprenticeship programs:
- Jobs normally pay at higher wages than others.
- Apprenticeship gives trainees a thorough knowledge of all aspects of the trade and generally imrove s their ability to find a job.
- On-going advice and support from others who have many years of knowledge and hands-on experience in the field.
- Higher quality of life and skills versatility.
- The attainment of credentials that are nationally and ofter globally recognized.
- The possibilty to obtain college credit and future degrees.
- The high quality on-the-job and classroom training allow students to move into a new career pathway and other opportunities in the field.