GRADE 12 meetings and presentations focus on graduation and either school to work, apprentice, military or college connections. Seniors fill out their Career Plans with a checklist of what they need to accomplish senior year to reach their transition goals. Topics include: Cooperative Education Program, Job searches, Apprenticeship opportunities, Career Pathways, Tech Prep credits and Articulation Agreements, Joint Admissions & Tuition Advantage Programs, NCAA Requirements, Financial Aid/Scholarship Searches, FAFSA (Financial Aid) Night at Northeast, Senior College Timeline, College Planning Responsibilities, SAT Information, ACT Information, Accuplacer Exam Information, ASVAB Information, MA College Fairs Types of Educational Institutions, College & University Requirements, College Application Process, Common Application, and College/ Univ. Application Deadlines.
- Credits for graduation, Senior project timeline, information on websites for careers, unions, apprenticeships, civil service, career partnerships, tech prep connections: northeastmetrotech.com
- Career paths, college majors, joint admissions requirements, NCAA requirements: northeastmetrotech.com; kudernavigator.com, collegeboard.com
- INFORMATION ON SPECIFIC PROGRAMS AND REQUIRED TESTING IS ON: JOB/APPRENTICE/COLLEGE/MILITARY WEBSITES
- Common Application, Financial Aid Night (January or February 2013): fafsaday.com; commonapp.org
- SATs, SAT Subject tests, Accuplacer, ASVAB, Joint Admissions collegeboard.com; northeastmetrotech.com; military.com
- Online e-portfolio kudernavigator.com
- Updated Grade 12 Resume with vocational competencies : kudernavigator.com