Parent sign-in instructions for kudernavigator.com website
- Simply go to kudernavigator.com and register as a “New User” as a “Parent/Guardian”.
- Parents or guardians of students under the age of 18 that use Kuder® Navigator are provided an account free of charge. To create your account, fill out the required information. Click Register when finished.
- Fill in your student's Name, DOB and student’s Kudernavigator Username (which they have).
You can then review the information on the website under the Student Portfolio which can include your student's:
- Vocational Interest and Work Place Assessments (done in Grade 9)
- 4-Year Career Plan
- Resume with Shop Competencies - created Grade 10, updated Grades 11 and12
- Any Saved or Favorite Occupations your student explored
- Any Saved or Favorite Colleges your student explored